Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

2 months











Just waiting on cousin Caden to get here!



Yay! Caden's almost here!








Caden and I have big feet!




Watch out for the falling drool!



Momma Reese holding me :)



Cameran loving on me too!



I'm not happy about Aubrey moving away...

Well Miss Lainey -- your stats from 2 month check up:


weight: 9 lbs 13 oz (24 %ile)

height: 22 3/4 inches (67 %ile)

head circumference: 14.5 inches (8 %ile)


At 2 months you were smiling at us and making "coo" & "aha" sounds, which we absolutely love! You could hold you head up well, just getting better every day. You started sleeping in your crib at 9 weeks, which I was kinda sad about because that meant you were no longer in the same room as me. But you did great the first night and have continued to do so ever since. You are sleeping a good 8 hours straight every night (YAY!) with some naps here and there during the day. You really recognize your daddy and me, which is so awesome to have you smile at us when you see us! The best part is in the mornings when I go to get you out of your bed and I don't even say anything; I just look at you and wait for you to see me and when you do, the biggest smile comes across your face. It's amazing.


During your second month of life you discovered your fingers. And you discovered that you really enjoy sucking on them, especially the middle and ring fingers together. You look so cute doing it but it makes your daddy and I nervous about letting you continue to do it (don't want to create a bad habit that becomes hard to break).


You continue to grow more and more every day, learning new things and just being the most awesomest, bestest, beautifulest, lovingest, cutest baby in the whole wide world!!! Mommy loves you sweet Lainey bug!
















No comments:

Post a Comment