Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1st time in pool

Well I am behind on blogging about this...like a month behind. You had your first adventure in the pool at Nana and Pops' house on Tues June 28, 2011. It was a nice cool 100 degree weather day so we took you for a dip. You loved the water!! I was so impressed by how well you did. You just sat in the water while Mommy held you and look all around. You had some serious expressions every so often so I assume you were deeply analyzing this new world around you. Nana got out a rubber ducky and you would play with it. That is until you lost your grip and ducky would float away as you just watched helplessly. You stayed outside in the water for about an hour until Mommy got tired and was ready to dry off. I think you could have stayed longer. (Sorry I was such a wimp) Since then you've gotten in the pool two more times and have done just as well on those occassions. I hope this means you'll love the water and not be afraid of it and want to have lots of swim times!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment